LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Lemongrass oil is extracted from the fresh or partly dried leaves by steam or hydro steam distillation of Lemongrass plant.
- Lemongrass oil revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag, clears headaches and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.
- It is helpful with colitis, indigestion and gastro-enteritis.
- Lemongrass oil helps tone the muscles and tissue, relieves muscle pains. It helps with correcting poor circulation and as an insect repellant.
- It also is used for clearing up oily skin and acne, as well as athlete''s foot.
- The therapeutic properties of lemongrass oil are analgesic, anti-depressant, antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactagogue, insecticidal, nervine, nervous system sedative and tonic.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
- Lemongrass oil can be used in blended massage oil or diluted in the bath
- It is used in cream and lotion.
- Lemongrass oil has a lemony, sweet smell and is dark yellow to amber and reddish in color, with a watery viscosity.
- The main chemical components of lemongrass oil are myrcene, citronellal, geranyl acetate, nerol, geraniol, neral and traces of limonene and citral.
- Lemongrass oil can irritate a sensitive skin, so care should be taken. It should be avoided in pregnancy, due to it being a possible skin irritant.
|Extraction Method||STEAM DISTILLATION|
|Packaging Size||25 kg to 180 kg|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Features||Pure And Natural|
|Botanical Name||Cymbopogon Flexuosus|
|Available Packaging Type||HDPE Cans, GI Drum|