Uses Of Essential Oils
These oils are taken out of the many resources like flower, spices, bark, peeling, woods, roots, seeds, berries, plants, buds, grasses etc. It is highly concentrated and natural oil. This can be applied to the skin, diffused in the air, added to a bath, added to drink and water etc.
This can be used in many ways:
- It can be used in cleaning purpose to naturally disinfect the material.
- It can be diffused in the air to make air anti-bacterial.
- It also cleans burnt pans with a few drops of lemon in it. Also, clean the air of the kitchen which became smelly sometimes.
- It has good quality to kill pesticide.
- It’s a useful ingredient in homemade sunscreen, body butter lotion, homemade lip balm, mint tea, homemade face wash, homemade shampoo, homemade deodorant, homemade toothpaste, and homemade vapor rub etc. It can improve sleep and reduce feelings of anxiety, stress etc.
- It can use in massage therapy and sauna therapy.
- It can use in fragrance body spray, reduce itchy scalp, strengthen nails, reduce wrinkles, teeth whitener, cure dandruff, natural skin toner, and reduce age spot etc.
- Relieve nausea with the help of lavender and ginger; reduce a cough, and migraine headache relief etc.
- Improve digestion, bronchitis and asthma remedy, improve concentration, improve circulation, relieve motion sickness, lose weight, and reduce morning sickness caused by pregnancy.
- So, this is really incredible oil, which is a solution for every day to day life problems.
KM Chemicals is the one stop destination for the availability of all kinds of mint products. We are also counted as one of the leading essential oils manufacturers and suppliers from Uttar Pradesh.